Welcome to the Sharon Middle-High School Library! Our information resources and services are available to all students in grades 7 - 12 as well as faculty and staff. Our mission is to provide students with information skills instruction and a variety of resources to create an environment that produces lifelong learners.Resources:
- 18,000 books
- 47 periodical titles
- 3 newspaper titles
- 12 networked Internet-accessible computer workstations
- 6 online catalog workstations
- 500 videocassettes, DVDs, CDs, audiocassettes
- Power Library
- Provides authoritative access to thousands of full-text periodicals, newspapers, photographs, pictures, charts, maps and reference materials in a safe and secure online environment. Over thirty databases provide information that can be searched by grade and reading level.
- Interlibrary Loan
- The library participates in the ACCESS PA program providing students with the opportunity to borrow books from public, special, school and academic libraries anywhere in Pennsylvania.
- Reserves and Holds
- Students can request titles and are alerted when materials become available.
- Information Skills Instruction
- The librarian regularly instructs library orientation classes as well as the online catalog, Power Library and any of the traditional or electronic resources in a formal or informal setting.
- Cooperative, reciprocal relationship with Community Library of the Shenango Valley in meeting the curricular, informational, and recreational needs of our students.
Monday - Friday 7:50 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thursdays and Fridays 7:50 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.