- Be Here:
- Come to school everyday.
Be on time.
- Be Ready:
- Do your best work.
Stay in your assigned spot until you have permission to move.
- Do your work to the best of your ability.
- Follow directions.
Turn all assignments in on time.
- Be Respectful:
- Be kind with your words, actions and gestures.
- Raise your hand to speak.
- Be a good listener when someone is speaking.
- Keep your eyes on the speaker.
- Share and be helpful.
Listen to the teacher for the appropriate voice level.
- Be Safe:
- Keep your hands, feet and other objects to yourself.
- Walk at all times.
- Keep all 4 of the legs of your chair on the ground at all times.
- Keep your hands on your own desk and materials.
- Close your desk appropriately.